Here are my initial findings
1. Charged battery to 100%. I did leave it connected on charge for another 1hr after the charge indicator reached 100%
2. Turned off OS4 by pressing a power button.
3. Moved OS4 close to iPhone: ~2 feet
4. Powered on OS4 and verified it is connected to iPhone WIFI. No other device was connected to iPhone WiFi sharing. My phone was not used most of the time to minimize WIFI traffic.
5. I used a slider on OS4 to dim the LED to 40%
6. On profile 1 (C4FM) changed room to Parrot (99999)
7. Took an initial screenshot OS4-Pro-Batt-Start.png
8. Left everything alone overnight
a. I did not transmit anything to Parrot,
b. I only opened the webpage 3-4 times on the phone to check the battery for < 1 min.
c. Each time I did fully closed the open page to OS4 to make sure it is not connected since the documentation states that that might affect battery power.
9. Took the last screenshot at 6% (~1h to go)
So, the outcome in this scenario is that I can get about ~14 hours without
1. Any RF transmissions to OS4
2. No communication to Parrot over the network
3. Did try to minimize shared WIFI traffic since documentation states that this might affect the battery.
4. Dimmed from LED
5. Did not keep the web page open to the device
So is my device faulty? since in best case is less than half of 30 hr?