EA5CT The firmware upgrade process probably got interrupted.
Please do the following to resume firmware upgrade:
- Connect the openSPOT3 to a wall charge adapter or USB port on a computer
- Press both the Wi-Fi and power buttons at the same time until the status LED lights up steady white
- Release both buttons
The firmware upgrade process should resume indicated by red/green alternate status LED blinking. This usually takes several minutes. After the process is completed, the openSPOT3 will automatically reboot and you can continue using it.
If the previous procedure does not help, then please try the following:
- Press and hold the power button for at least 7 seconds
- Use a different wall charge adapter or different USB port on a computer to charge the unit
- Try flipping the USB-C connector of the cable upside down
- Do a factory reset by pressing and holding the Wi-Fi button for at least 30 seconds