TGIF NETWORK

G7LRR

TGIF NETWORK

Post by G7LRR » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi there would it be possiable to also add the 105 talkgroups to the quick call menu on the openspot 2 , what would you need from the TGIF admins in form of a json link as below to pull the talkgroups from in real time to make this happen on the RF Shark, I see only Brandmeister and DMRPlus in my lists on quickcall menu at the moment on the RF Shark.
TGIF network is growing very fast now and there are lots of talkgroups, and would be a nice feature to have in the Quick call menu when logged on the TGIF network.

Any info you may require to make this happen please ask I am very much in touch with all the Admins on TGIF and said i would ask what is required and is it possable to make this happen please.

http://tgif.network/tglist_json.php

Kind Regards
Andy G7LRR

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: TGIF NETWORK

Post by HA2NON » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:13 am

We'll add these TGs shortly, thank you for the link.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

G7LRR

Post by G7LRR » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi Norbert
thankyou very much for the reply and we are looking forward to see TGIF talkgroups in the openspot quick call menu
Kind regards
Andy G7LRR

N4RJJ

Post by N4RJJ » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:29 pm

HA2NON wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:13 am
We'll add these TGs shortly, thank you for the link.
Thank you for adding the TGIF talkgroups. if possible, please add the TG name display hover functionality to the Quick Call shortcuts for TGIF like you have for the Brandmeister shortcuts. Thank you for a great product! (both Sharks 1 & 2).

Thanks guys!
Bob J.
N4RJJ
Panama City, FL