Trouble Disconnecting from BM

N1PLH

Trouble Disconnecting from BM

Post by N1PLH » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:32 pm

I am not having luck disconnecting from a dynamic TG on BM. Whether I send a group call to 4000 on my radio, or I do it from the web interface, I get the prompt saying disconnected, but then the next time someone on the TG keys up, I hear the audio again. If I unplug and restart the OS, I don't have the problem.

According to the status page, I have no connected dynamic or static TG's, yet the activity shows and I hear it. Attached is what the status page shows. You can see the activity showing despite also showing that nothing is connected.

Is this because I have done something wrong on my OS setup, or is this caused by BM?

Thanks for any help.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

N1PLH

Re: Trouble Disconnecting from BM

Post by N1PLH » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 am

Disregard, I have spent some time searching around and realize it has something to do with auto static on BM. Seems like whatever TG you use after you use TG4000 to disconnect becomes your new static TG and there is no way to avoid that. Seems odd, but that’s where I’m at on this now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: Trouble Disconnecting from BM

Post by HA2NON » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 am

The first TG you call after calling TG4000 becomes auto static. This is a BrandMeister feature. Please keep in mind that talkgroup/reflector linking/unlinking is handled by the network, not the openSPOT2.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team