Only In Dstar Connection issue

MM0SAJ

Only In Dstar Connection issue

Post by MM0SAJ » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:07 am

Hi all i have a problem with unit.I can connect to any C4FM server e.g America link and all ok same with DMR all is okay but when i try to use DSTAR it connects and disconnects from server every 15 seconds so cant use it.I have used my home wifi and also tried it using my phone as a hotspot. I believe it had done the upgrade .version 41 and now it wont work.

It cant be my wifi connection as C4FM and DMR work fine so bit stuck on how to sort this problem. I also know to set your call to CQCQCQ before tx as it worked for months until lately

any help would be much appreciated thx

Steve

MM0SAJ

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: Only In Dstar Connection issue

Post by HA2NON » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:52 am

Please fix your D-STAR registration. This page should display "Registration OK": https://wb1gof.dstargateway.org/cgi-bin ... ign=MM0SAJ
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

MM0SAJ

Post by MM0SAJ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:18 pm

I have de registered on uk registraton and have registered with REGIST and still same problem cant keep connection disconnects every 15 seconds either with house wifi or mobile hotspot used to work fine but now nothing dont know what to do next

https://regist.dstargateway.org/regcheck/index.php

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Your registration still incorrect. This page should display "Registration OK": https://wb1gof.dstargateway.org/cgi-bin ... ign=MM0SAJ

If you try connecting with my callsign (HA2NON) it won't disconnect. Please fix your D-STAR registration.
SharkRF Team

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 am

I've asked our contact at the D-STAR registration network about your registration. He replied the following:
The registration for MM0SAJ is good. No problems there. For some reason, he has been blocked from REF001. This usually occurs when the call sign had been observed causing a loop in the reflectors by running two hotspots on the same frequency within range of each other. Any form of odd behavior into the reflector causing interference, can cause a call sign or IP Address to be added to the blocked list. This usually has to be fairly serious interference to get added to the blocked list. If the Trust server admins can be assured that the issue has been resolved (in the case of multiple hotspots on the same frequency, the operator configures them to different frequencies and understands what they did) the block can be removed.

Unfortunately I do not have any specific information regarding the type of interference that caused the block.
You should contact the administrator of REF001.
SharkRF Team

MM0SAJ

Post by MM0SAJ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Cant recall doing any of this looks like I will have to sell the radio after just buying it.At least I can use Fusion or DMR thx for help much appreciated.

MM0SAJ

Post by MM0SAJ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Been changing between DCS/XLF and connects to them no problem.When i choose XRF they connect no problem.Lastly when I randomly choose any REF it does the usual connects then disconnects many of these reflectors i am trying i haven't been on in the first place to get a ban, so lost once again

Cheers

Steve

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:18 pm

You should contact the administrator of any REF server.
SharkRF Team