Transmision con la red del telefono

Lurive

Transmision con la red del telefono

Post by Lurive »

Hola.
Recién adquirí mi OS2 u tengo lo siguiente.

Me pasa que configure OS2 a la red wifi de mi casa y todo bien. Logre configurar el OS2 con mi celular y esta parpadeando verde/amarillo, todo bien, entiendo que esto significa que esta conectado al celular.

El asunto es que no escucho nada y cuando transmito el led parpadea en verde y en ocasiones también en amarillo. Sigo sin escuchar ni transmitir nada.

Agradezco cualquier ayuda al respecto.

Lurive

Re: Transmision con la red del telefono

Post by Lurive »

Estuve revisando y noté que tenía el AutoCal como conector, al cambiarlo a mmdvm ya je podido escu haría y transmitir, sin embargo, me reportaron muy mala modulación, no se si tiene que ver algo la configuracion del módulo de modulación el cual no le he tocado nada.

Agradezco sus comentarios.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Please only use English on this forum.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

Lurive

Post by Lurive »

Hi.
I just acquired my OS2 and I have the following.

It happens to me that I configure OS2 to my home's Wi-Fi network and everything is fine. I managed to configure the OS2 with my cell phone and it is flashing green / yellow, all right, I understand that this means that it is connected to the cell phone.

The thing is that I do not hear anything and when I transmit the LED flashes green and sometimes also yellow. I still don't hear or transmit anything.

I was checking and I noticed that I had the AutoCal as a connector, when changing it to mmdvm and I could listen and transmit, however, they reported me very bad modulation, I don't know if the configuration of the modulation module has something to do with which I have not touched anything.

Could you tell me which is the best configuration for modulation?
Can the autocall connector be used to transmit and listen?

I appreciate your comments.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Green/yellow LED means the Null connector is active: http://manuals.sharkrf.com/openspot2/en/led-states.html
The Null connector - as it's name says - does not connect to a server. What you have to do is to open the web interface and use the Quick Setup to connect the openSPOT2 to a server.

You should test your own voice / BER using the openSPOT2's local echo service. http://manuals.sharkrf.com/openspot2/en ... calls.html
What kind of transceiver do you have?
SharkRF Team

Lurive

Post by Lurive »

I have a baofeng DM-1801,

How do I correct if I hear badly in the autocall?

How much is the minimum bandwidth to work the OS2 with the cell phone?

Thank you

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Ok so you have a DMR transceiver. You can do local echo tests by calling DMR ID 9999. If you hear yourself back incorrectly, then run DMR AutoCal. If it does not help, try switching frequencies, and re-run DMR AutoCal, or manually adjust the RX offset on the Modem page for the lowest BER.

The minimum bandwidth requirement is under 1kbyte/s, but it needs to be free of packet loss and stable connection if you don't want any dropouts, so a good signal quality is required on the cell phone.
SharkRF Team

Lurive

Post by Lurive »

Thanks for the help.

I ask you if it is best to configure on the radio the frequency that brings the default openspot, to avoid any inconvenience?

Lurive

Post by Lurive »

Thanks HA2NON.

What is the minimum speed on the mobile so that the OP2 can transmit without cuts?

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Around 1-2 kilobytes/sec
SharkRF Team