Openspot2

Ernst

Openspot2

Post by Ernst »

Hello I have the following problem with OSP 2 if I want to switch on the reflectors at D-Star the blue-yellow LED goes on immediately I've already made a full reset several times but unfortunately without success as soon as I press the send button the green LED comes out that would be fine! ! With C4FM I have the problem not working as far as greeting DL4IK

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: Openspot2

Post by HA2NON »

Blue/yellow LED means that the openSPOT2 is connected to the Wi-Fi network and trying to connect to the selected server http://manuals.sharkrf.com/openspot2/en/led-states.html
What you need to do is to use another server which works.

If pressing PTT on your transceiver helps, then it means that your transceiver has a server's name/callsign set as the URCALL (destination callsign), and not CQCQCQ, and this makes the openSPOT2 switch to that server.

What does not work using a C4FM transceiver? Please explain your issue in full detail.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

Ernst

Re: Openspot2

Post by Ernst »

Danke für die schnelle Hilfe
Habe den Fehler gefunden !!
Ich habe bei der Eingabe von meinem Rufzeichen an dem Kenwood TH-D 74 noch das Urlaubs Call EA direkt hinter meinem Rufzeichen gesetzt ,das war der Grund das er sich nicht mit dem Reflektor verbunden hat , wieder was dazu gelernt :) ich bin mit dem Openspot2 sehr zufrieden , macht ein tollen Job ,auch der Support ist sehr vorbildlich
VG aus Spanien
Ernst