BAD MODULATION AND Turner off

Lurive

BAD MODULATION AND Turner off

Post by Lurive »

Hi. Two things happen to me with my OP2. One of them is that it suddenly turns off, I have to disconnect it and reconnect it for it to work.
The other situation is that it produces a lot between Cortes, according to the reports they give me, despite the fact that it has the latest version of the firmware installed and is on par with the wifi router.
This does not happen when I am connected to a repeater. The ber is fine and the sharlinkrf shows no inconsistency.
I appreciate your help.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: BAD MODULATION AND Turner off

Post by HA2NON »

I've moved this thread to the openSPOT2 troubleshooting forum, as you wrote you have issues with your openSPOT2.

Please explain what do you mean by "turns off". Do you mean that suddenly the LED is off?
Do you mean that you have to power cycle the openSPOT2?
Which firmware version is running on the openSPOT2?
Which server and modem mode do you use?
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

Lurive

Post by Lurive »

Hi. I answer your questions.

1.Yes, the led does not light even though it is connected. You have to disconnect it and reconnect it so that it indicates that it is ready (Green Led)

2. The OP2 runs version v.66
3. The OP 2 is in "Homebrew" mode and is with the brazil / 7241 server as primary and the Switzerland / 2281 server as secondary.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Please try using a different USB power adapter and USB cable.

Which modem mode do you use?
How often does this happen?
Can you reproduce the issue somehow?
What do you see in the device log over the USB serial console? http://manuals.sharkrf.com/openspot2/en ... nsole.html
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team