Problems connecting to WiFi

fmathews

Problems connecting to WiFi

Post by fmathews »

Hello

I have an openspot 3 and I use it without problems on several wifi networks, however, I can't connect to a portable router - LTE MiFi (Model L02H - Marvell / Shangai Boost Even TechnologyLimited).
This portable device works normally and provides internet for several devices that I have, such as cell phones, pcs, tablets, etc.
The lights on openspot3 are blinking slowly in blue.
In the router's interface, it shows the MAC address of the openspot trying to connect, but no local ip is assigned to it.
In the router settings, I already changed the network name, I already left it on channel 1, 6 or 11, I already set the bandwidth to 20, I tried to remove the encryption and leave the network open, and several other attempts, including restarting the factory settings on both the openspot and the router, and yet, the openspot does not connect at all. I do not know what else to do.
There is no MAC restriction, nor any rule or filter configured.
Follows images of the router and its settings:
Router details
Router details
Router Info - settings
Router Info - settings
OpenSpot could not connect
OpenSpot could not connect
I would like someone to help me, because I would not like to have to buy another portable router.
Is there any specific configuration I can try? I think the problem lies in the fact that the router is unable to assign IP to the openspot.

Flávio Matheus - PU7FMO

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: Problems connecting to WiFi

Post by HA2NON »

You can try setting a static IP address for the openSPOT (Network page, IP settings).
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team