Will not link to DCS/XLX reflectors

wd0ajg

Will not link to DCS/XLX reflectors

Post by wd0ajg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm

I upgraded to version 141 and later I wished to connect to a DCS376 reflector but it will no longer connect. I have tried several DCS and XLX reflectors to no avail. I can link to their webpages via computer so I know they are active but the openspot will not connect. constant flashing red status . light when I try If I got back to an XRF (any) it connects right up.

Next issue is after the upgrade and the problem I though maybe back up to firmware version 139 and try that for test but now I can get the openspot to go to bootloader but it never shows up as flash drive? How to I find it to do an update now?

WD0AJG

wd0ajg

Re: Will not link to DCS/XLX reflectors

Post by wd0ajg » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

So far,
I have ensured the udp ports are not blocked at the router or firewall.I
I can link to most XRF reflectors but even some of those I get a link to, it shows on the reflector webpage but I can not talk through?
All this via a TH74D and now I have tried both a Pi based hotspot and the openspot so now believe it is not the OPenspot. but it sitll will not link if I try a DCS reflector, only to the XRF ones?

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:52 am

You have an issue with your D-STAR network registration, it seems that you have not registered the "space" module https://wb1gof.dstargateway.org/cgi-bin ... ign=wd0ajg
Please correct your D-STAR registration. REF and XRF servers need a valid registration in order to make calls on them.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

vk4tux

Post by vk4tux » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:48 am

XLX > DCS & XRF connections do not require USTRUST registration.