unable to connect to DMR

Roberteod

unable to connect to DMR

Post by Roberteod » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:16 pm

I am using the FT991. When I change the connector to DMR Homebrew and save it the openspot status light goes to blinking red. I change the modem to C4FM. On the status page under homebrew rerouting it shows:Not Active. I keep wondering if there is not some setting on my radio that could be causing all these problems. A for instance is that my mode is set for C4FM. Any help would be appreciated.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: unable to connect to DMR

Post by HA2NON » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Please check your Homebrew connector configuration, make sure you have selected a server which works, and the server password is correct. Most BrandMeister servers use the default password "passw0rd" (o is replaced with a zero, without the quotation marks).

If it still does not connecting, please show us a screenshot of your Homebrew connector config.

You don't need to activate Homebrew rerouting to use the Homebrew connector.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

Roberteod

Post by Roberteod » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:55 am

I am not well versed enough in computers to take a screen shot. I can take pictures with my iphone and send them via e-mail or text message.

M3SXA

Post by M3SXA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:00 am

Taking a screen shot found on the web.....
Assuming the area you want to capture is displayed on your screen, press the Print Screen (often shortened to “PrtScn”) key, typically located in the upper-right corner of your keyboard, to capture a screenshot of your entire display. Alternatively, press Alt + Print Screen to capture a screenshot of the active window. If you’re on a laptop, you may need to press Fn + Print Screen if your laptop has another feature assigned to that particular key.
73 Steve
Openspot1 v.141 :D

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 am

Ok, you can send photos you took with your phone in email to support@sharkrf.com
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

Roberteod

Post by Roberteod » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:23 am

I finally learned how to take a screen shot. I sent 4 earlier. I hope at least one will show what you need to see. My email address is bobmary37@yahoo.com that will let you know the e-mail I sent. Thank you so much for all you do to make the openspot a really great choice.