TGIF Network

G7LRR

Re: TGIF Network

Post by G7LRR » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Hi there would it be possiable to also add the 105 talkgroups to the quick call menu on the openspot 1 & 2, what would you need from the TGIF admins in form of a json link or database to pull the talkgroups from in real time to make this happen on the RF Shark, I see only Brandmeister and DMRPlus in my lists on quickcall menu at the moment.
TGIF network is growing very fast now and there are lots of talkgroups, and would be a nice feature to have in the Quick call menu when logged on the TGIF network.

Any info you may require to make this happen please ask I am very much in touch with all the Admins on TGIF and said i would ask what is required and is it possable to make this happen please.

http://tgif.network/tglist_json.php

Kind Regards
Andy G7LRR

G7LRR

Post by G7LRR » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 pm

Hi Norbert
Will there be another Firmware update for the Openspot 1 at all to enable it to see the TGIF talkgroups in the drop list when in mmdvm mode, I know the openspot 2 now has this list when in MMDVD mode which I see if pump out of your server and this a great for the TGIF network and a big thank you for sorting it , but so far the list was not moved to where the openspot ONE could see it can this be fixed at all ?

Kind Regards
Andy G7LRR

K9IUQ

Post by K9IUQ » Sat May 04, 2019 12:56 pm

G7LRR wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Hi Norbert
Will there be another Firmware update for the Openspot 1 at all to enable it to see the TGIF talkgroups in the drop list when in mmdvm mode,

but so far the list was not moved to where the openspot ONE could see it can this be fixed at all ?

Kind Regards
Andy G7LRR
I also would like to see the TGIF TG list implemented into the Openspot 1 Quick droplist. Can this be done???

Stan K9IUQ