WireX on openspot ?

AA1PR

Re: WireX on openspot ?

Post by AA1PR » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:36 am

I use fcs reflector 2 group 90 and that brings me to the us wires X group if it helps
I've got your DMR #
http://dmr.boards.net/

jchongkoon

Post by jchongkoon » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Es mi primeras que comento en este foro. Seria fantastico que el openSPOT estuviera enlazado al WiresX, entiendo que son sistemas diferentes, pero nos ahorraria el trabajo y el dinero de estar haciendo enlace por nuestra cuenta.

Espero que las personas que fabrican el openSPOT tenga en cuenta los room de Yaesu. Tengo esperanza que con los futuros firmware esten contemplado estos enlaces.

Atentamente,

Jose L. Chong Koon
HP1CWP
Panama, Ciudad de Panama

lugetti

Post by lugetti » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi Jose,
when you say "por nuestra cuenta" you mean that there is a way (also if it is expensive) to connect a personal room through the SharkRF ? In case could you share with us how is it possible ?
Many thanks, Alberto

digitalvoice

Post by digitalvoice » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 am

I love Wires X. It takes more than the average user to configure it, it takes more money to buy it. Not a whole lot of radio checks and breaker breakers. I don't have folks asking for codeplugs, don't have folks fighting over the zumspots and china spots. Dont have folks running pi-star with a million questions.
Don't have folks waiting for another firmware update. Don't have folks thinking firmware beta updates are expected.
Its truly a system where I can hide and talk with people who want to talk something other than the server being down or which is better, DMR, P25, NXDN or DMR. Its all the same stuff. Its internet radio. No matter how you slice it, its all internet radio. Heck!!! Zello and IRN network do the same thing as all this does only we are reverse engineering all this stuff to use Digital Ham Radios to talk over the internet. Buy an internet and link it to the IRN network. You don't even need a hotspot. Its wifi built into the radio.
<<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wp5aKEbjs>>