SharkRf lost half their hotspot market.
I don't even know what this means.
Be glad to explain. The OS2 will not appeal to hams like me. We want a hotspot that has:
1.Ethernet AND Wi-Fi
2. A hotspot that actually looks like a hamradio device.
3. Removable RF antenna, so we can easily increase the RF range.
4. Wi-Fi range that will cover our house, not just cover the inside of our car.
5. Those wonderful useful led lights (like the Legacy OS has on the front) OR an OLED readout.
6. A USA dealer selling them, making returns easy and cheap.
7. I have not mentioned this before - BUT compared to the hotspot competition the OS2 is overpriced. Hams are Cheap, even rich Hams look at value, or as USA hams say "Bang for Bucks."
Because of the above reasons the OS2 (SharkRF) ignores at least half the hotspot market. I suspect half the market is conservative.