New pre- post information on new open spot

KC8YQL

New pre- post information on new open spot

Post by KC8YQL »

Is there any pre-post information that could be shared available about a new upcoming open spot..... thank you so very very much and may God bless you!!!
Number6

Re: New pre- post information on new open spot

Post by Number6 »

Usually the New product is announced at the same time the old product is discontinued. This is not the case here, the old product is out of stock, no new product. SharkRF has nothing to sell. So.....?
n1jxxdave

Post by n1jxxdave »

Question for you do you work for sharkrf?
Number6

Post by Number6 »

n1jxxdave wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:16 am Question for you do you work for sharkrf?
If you are asking me? no, do not have any connection. I have an openspot2. Was considering purchase of the 3, but, will not now. Shark RF has stopped production of all their products.
n1jxxdave

Post by n1jxxdave »

ok number 6 so thats your opinion on the openspot... look on the openspot site what does it say, go there...
Number6

Post by Number6 »

My original post:
"Usually the New product is announced at the same time the old product is discontinued. This is not the case here, the old product is out of stock, no new product. SharkRF has nothing to sell. So.....?"

From the Shark RF web site.

The openSPOT3 has been discontinued, and it will no longer be available for sale.
Please keep checking sharkrf.com, our Twitter channel and our Facebook page for new product updates.

Out of stock

If they have a new product why not announce it before stopping production? Just asking a question.
n1jxxdave

Post by n1jxxdave »

Sometimes it's not that way. Look at the icom 51 A they discontinue that one. Now look they got the 52 alpha. We have to be patient and see what happens with the shark RF. If there's a new open spot four that would be pretty cool.
n1jxxdave

Post by n1jxxdave »

i saw on sharkrf website openspot 4
DO1IP

Post by DO1IP »

https://www.sharkrf.com/
There you can see the new announced model 4 ;-)
73s, de DO1IP
Openspot2 (v82 beta)
digitalvoice

Post by digitalvoice »

He’s not posting the new information yet because he gets a kick out of all the whiners that are gonna whine because he hasn’t posted info yet. I think it’s hilarious too. Look at it this way. You may have to wait a few weeks to find out. Spend that whining time with the kids or read a book.