- The openSPOT doesn't show that it is transmitting, but every other client on the reflector hears it.
- It always lasts approx 53 seconds.
- The users local DStar radio doesn't hear it, but every other node on every mode does (DSTar, DMR, Brandmeister and YSF).
- Usually once every day or so but can be multiple times a day.
- No pattern to time.
- When it happens, XLX shows the openSPOT callsign as the repeater/gateway, but whoever the previous person was to key up shows as the the QSO callsign.
- Happened on old firmware.
- Didnt happen at all for several days when the openSPOT was disconnected.
- Happened again on new firmware within minutes of the openSPOT being connected to the reflector again.
Code: Select all
Jul 10 20:13:52 xlx xlxd: Opening stream on module A for client ZLxxxx D with sid 6836 Jul 10 20:14:45 xlx xlxd: Closing stream of module A
Always the same client (the openSPOT)
Any insight into figuring this one out would be appreciated.