They not coming out with anything

w2mgf

They not coming out with anything

Post by w2mgf » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:59 am

I never trusted this company everytime I asked a question in the past never got answered other ham tried helping they are not coming out with anything make no sense at all why take the product out of market plus other produckt work much better then this garbage maybe thats why they took it off the market

73 de w2mgf

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Re: They not coming out with anything

Post by HA2NON » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:11 pm

I can't find a question from you in my mailbox or on this forum. Can you please reask it? We reply to every email.

May we ask why you are not satisfied with your openSPOT?

We are working on the new product, and we will release the details as soon as we are ready to launch the product.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

EdAtlanta

Post by EdAtlanta » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:38 pm

I have an OpenSpot and love it. Just plug it in and it works. I have many friends that have other "spots" and they are continually talking about how to do this or what they have to do to get something to work.

My OpenSpot just works and I'm looking forward to their new offering and the features it has.
Ed
KM4STL

Billis12

Post by Billis12 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:02 pm

I love my openspot and it has worked fault free for 12 months now, like the concept that it can operate without a PC. I'm looking forward to the next release and will probably get it as soon as it becomes available. By getting everybody excited think how much the guys have saved in advertising costs, makes good business sense to me and to make sure their product is right 1st time. They have always listened and issued updates as and when they are discovered. Keep up the good work guys and looking forward to my second openspot.
Billy

cyberjew

Post by cyberjew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:18 am

Wow! A topic started by a d**k!

I LOVE my Openspot! The product is ROCK SOLID and has always worked for me. The support is excellent and the feature set has been solid. True, there are things other hotspots can do that I would love to see from the Openspot, but that's why we wait for new products to be released.

I sincerely hope the person who started this thread doesn't dissuade others from Openspot. The guys at SharkRF obviously put their blood, sweat and tears into what they're doing. I know the next product will be AWESOME!

BlueSky

Post by BlueSky » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 pm

w2mgf wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:59 am
I never trusted this company everytime I asked a question in the past never got answered other ham tried helping they are not coming out with anything make no sense at all why take the product out of market plus other produckt work much better then this garbage maybe thats why they took it off the market

73 de w2mgf
ever heard about things like "," or "." ? Your text is just rubbish!