2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have two xpr7550e and they both create a spike on the BER graph both on Keyup and UnKey. I have used the DMR AutoCal and it made no difference. I have checked code plugs for both to see if anything may have gotten changed by accident and I could not find anything. The SL7550e works fine. I have included couple of attachment showing the spikes and the S7550e with no spikes.
It takes time for the OS to lock onto the signal. This does not affect RX quality. If you have late entry issues, increase the count/duration of TX preambles in the transceiver' CPS.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON