Shipping updates?

MichaelL

Shipping updates?

Post by MichaelL »

Any updates on shipping?
Are these being shipped in batches? My order is scheduled to ship in 2 weeks, but it seems like there are many more ahead of me from the 2 previous months, will we continue to be on schedule for 29 May?

KB9OAK

Re: Shipping updates?

Post by KB9OAK »

They updated the main product page and puhsed all the orders back AGAIN.

MichaelL

Post by MichaelL »

Almost a week.. thinking of just buying a DMR instead.

KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

I've been waiting since March 25th. And yes, it gets old. Thing is I still want this and they have my cash. :? At any rate I will be getting something else to tide me over. I did not spend thousands on gear to have this silly thing ruin my fun...and one Zum Spot on the way. From Milwaukee which is maybe 1.5 hours away, but traffic and all that. I know OpenSpot3 is better, then again it isn't here. A hotspot in the hand is worth two in the bush.

HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Sorry for the delay! We are waiting for our part suppliers to send the required parts as soon as possible, but the pandemic has caused serious part shortages. As these delays are caused by our suppliers, we can't predict what's going to happen, but we are trying to do our best to push them to be able to ship as soon as possible. Hopefully there will be no further delays.
Norbert "Nonoo" Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team

KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

Standing by....

netcom

Post by netcom »

Gentlemen, what's going on? is it already the third postponement? such a thing is not possible. Do your suppliers not meet any deadlines? When you make delivery estimates do you rely on nothing? Are estimates made at random? Do not deceive customer expectations. It is best given that the estimated delivery date in December may be able to do something by then :x

KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

It may me too late for us, but were it me I would find suppliers who can deliver on time. Also, back up suppliers. Two is one, one is none. I have none. :(

n6cid

Post by n6cid »

You guys think this is bad, just wait a few more weeks and you'll see how bad the food supply breaks down with meat products...:)

KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

Been anticipating that or something like it for a long while. Rice and beans.