Shipping updates?

Tyrbiter

Re: Shipping updates?

Post by Tyrbiter »

netcom wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:24 pm Gentlemen, what's going on? is it already the third postponement? such a thing is not possible. Do your suppliers not meet any deadlines? When you make delivery estimates do you rely on nothing? Are estimates made at random? Do not deceive customer expectations. It is best given that the estimated delivery date in December may be able to do something by then :x
Disruption to air transport (a lot of lighter weight freight flies on passenger flights in the hold) has caused a big effect, in addition to that larger customers have been buying up supplies of all sorts of things, the result is that smaller companies are having difficulty obtaining smaller quantities for themselves.

The world has never seen anything like this reduction in flying with the exception of a week or so in September 2001 and for a few days in 2010 due to Icelandic volcano ash. Supply lines will take time to adapt.
Brian G8SEZ
WU1Q

Post by WU1Q »

Howdy Folks. I purchased my SharkRf on March 19th. And was told 3 Times Now . Dates being changed 😠. Please.... Send My Device ASAP🙏
WU1Q

Post by WU1Q »

Hey , Shark RF People! By the way Guys, Thank You for a GREAT product !😉. Be Safe and Hope Shipments Start Rolling🙏👍🇺🇸
KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

I'd like to think it is a great product, but since it isn't here, I have no way to tell. Oopsie, Doopsie, Poopsie!
MichaelL

Post by MichaelL »

⏰ tick, Tok....
KB9OAK

Post by KB9OAK »

Tic Tock indeed. However, they aren't alone. Icom is being somewhat evasive about the release date of the 705. Methinks they are lacking parts and had zero backup planning in place. In the interim, I have a Zum Spot slowly crawling its way across the Fruited Plain to me.
Last edited by KB9OAK on Sun May 24, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N6RDX

Post by N6RDX »

I ordered my open spot 3 March 23rd I need to know when I'm going to be getting it this is getting very old please look up my information and send me a personal E mail as to when I'm going to be getting it please my name is ned zoller email is ned@computermail.net Please send me some information don't send me the link again I need some personal information soon you already have my cash I want my product
Ned Zoller--N6RDX
WU1Q

Post by WU1Q »

I’m hoping that I actually get one. It’s Not SharkRf’s Fault. This Pandemic thing has effected a lot of people’s lives and livelihoods. I’m sure as soon as they acquire the final components? They’ll get them assembled and shipped ASAP. Look people , Relax. They are effected as we all are. Pipe down Clowns. Before you know it ? They’ll be hear! Have some patience. 73 De WU1Q in the San Francisco Bay Area
MichaelL

Post by MichaelL »

Considering you obviously don’t know when to use a question mark and don’t know the difference between “hear” and “here”, you are the last person to be calling anyone a clown.
WU1Q

Post by WU1Q »

🤡😂😊🇺🇸🤣😎