Color Code Mismatch In Receive Stream

djodonnell

Color Code Mismatch In Receive Stream

Post by djodonnell »

I have 2 radios that I am using for DMR with my OS3 (FW v57) on BM Talk Groups. One works fine but with the other one, I get a "Color Code Mismatch In Receive Stream" error on the OS3 when I transmit. I have quadruple checked and the color codes along with all other settings are the same on both radios. Although I can't be certain, the problem seemed to surface after I had to set up the OS3 from scratch after the battery discharged completely. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas? Thanks.
Dennis AC2XI
Tyrbiter

Re: Color Code Mismatch In Receive Stream

Post by Tyrbiter »

It will be down to a very slight frequency offset on the radio that gets this message, you can try adding and subtracting 100Hz to the frequency the radio transmits on in steps and see if it helps. Alternatively do the same to the OS3 receive frequency or try the modem calibration feature.

It may be possible to adjust the reference frequency in the radio to correct it, I don't know what you are using so I can't give any better advice.
Brian G8SEZ
djodonnell

Post by djodonnell »

Thanks for the quick response! I'll get started on trying those things. It's an Anytone AT-D578UVIII Pro that I'm having trouble with. The one that's working is an Anytone AT-D878UV Plus.
Dennis AC2XI
HA2NON
SharkRF team
SharkRF team

Post by HA2NON »

Please run DMR AutoCal or manually adjust the RX offset on the Modem page in +-100Hz steps as Tyrbiter wrote.
Norbert Varga, HA2NON
SharkRF Team