I read the manual and cannot find anything about whether or not it is ok to leave the OpenSpot plugged into a 1500mA usb charger ALL of the time. I am asking as I really intend to only use it around the house where being plugged in is not an issue.
Of course, I do not want to jeopardize the life of the battery by doing this. Is this practice going to leave the battery needing to be replaced prematurely? I would suspect that removing the battery and using the charging port will not be an option as there is a battery charging circuit involved in this.